[Chaoss-members] [Poll] February CHAOSS Governing Board meeting

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Jan 18 06:41:30 UTC 2018

All,

If I haven't talked to you after the holidays, I'd like to wish you a Happy
2018!

I created a Doodle poll for the Governing Board meeting in February.  Since
we'll have a face-to-face meeting during the Open Source Leadership Summit
(OSLS) in March, we'll keep the February meeting to an hour.

Please check your availability at https://doodle.com/poll/t2b84c45awi5wyyg

Speaking of OSLS, if you have not registered or booked your hotel yet,
please do so at your earliest convenience (see my earlier email at
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/chaoss-members/2017-December/000047.html
)

Thanks,

Ray