[Chaoss-Board] CHAOSS Board Meeting at OSSNA

Raymond Paik rpaik at gitlab.com
Tue Aug 13 21:34:50 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt,

Not sure if we'll have time for this, but a quick overview of the project
funding we have available from Community Bridge is probably worth
discussing. I think you/me/George as a "budget committee" members are
supposed to come-up with a proposal. Maybe we can have a quick discussion
on this later this week?

Ray