[Chaoss-Board] Metrics Repository Issue Labels for Working Groups

Sean Goggins s at goggins.com
Wed Feb 6 16:28:58 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone:

Now that we have 3 functioning working groups the question about “where do I submit an issue for discussion?” has arisen a number of times.

To make it easier for people to contribute I added a label for each of the working groups in the Issue tracker on GitHub for the metrics repository. I think this makes contributing new metric ideas more straightforward for newcomers with little impact to our existing working group organizing strategies. It also facilitates cross working group discussions.

If you agree we can let it stand, and if not we can pursue alternate strategies during our weekly calls!

Best,

Sean P. Goggins
Associate Professor, Computer Science
University of Missouri
http://www.seangoggins.net <http://www.seangoggins.net/>

visit: http://www.augurlabs.io <http://www.augurlabs.io/> (Research Lab) [Sloan Foundation, National Science Foundation]
visit: http://www.globalconsentmanager.com <http://www.globalconsentmanager.com/> (Privacy Research) (Reynolds Journalism Institute and Mozilla)
visit:  <http://mhs.missouri.edu/>http://mhs.missouri.edu <http://mhs.missouri.edu/> (for mission hydro sci!) [i3 & IES]
visit: http://www.sociotech.net <http://www.sociotech.net/>
visit: <http://chaoss.community/>  <http://chaoss.community/> <http://chaoss.community/>http://c <http://c/>haoss.community (for open source health metrics) [Sloan Foundation]
visit: http://sociallycompute.io <http://sociallycompute.io/> (for code like things and Group Informatics) [National Science Foundation]

“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.”
—Franz Kafka