[Chaoss-Board] Metrics Repository Issue Labels for Working Groups

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Thu Feb 7 19:33:04 UTC 2019

Thanks, Sean. I find this very convenient.

If you find it convenient, I would also direct the discussions related
to metrics that could be relevant to the working groups to the repos of
those working groups, if needed opening a companion issue in that repo,
citing the original one in the metrics repo.

That way, people contributing to a single wg can remain focused on its
repo.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com