[Chaoss-Board] Upcoming Deadline: Software Health Workshop talk proposals due by Jan 15, 2018
kstewart at linuxfoundation.org
Mon Feb 11 15:52:06 UTC 2019
Just want to flag that there will be a Software Health (SoHeal) Workshop
will be happening in May this year in Montreal associated with ICSE, and
the call for talks is still open, but the deadline is approaching ;-).
This workshop is being designed to encourage discussion between industry
and academics interested in this area.
Given that how closely this lines up with the CHAOSS workgroup interests,
it would be great to get some talks submitted from CHAOSS members, to
support a wider academic outreach and complement the CHAOSSCON community
outreach (at FOSDEM, OSS-NA).
Topics for contributions include but are not limited to:
- social, technical and business aspects of software health
- software health at the individual, team or community level
- software health at the software project or ecosystem level
- open source vs. industrial experiences with software health
- software health measurement and assessment
- qualitative or quantitative studies about software health
- software health tools and dashboards (e.g. for analytics and
What's being looked for are proposals for talks (couple of paragraphs of
abstract) not a full academic paper. More details can be found at:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chaoss-members