[Chaoss-Board] CHAOSS Board Meeting at the Leadership Summit

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:42:17 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

We have confirmation on the time and location for the CHAOSS Board meeting
at the Leadership Summit:

CHAOSS Board Meeting Details:
Location: Pacifica Room, Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
Dates & Times: Friday, March 15 9:00AM - 12:00PM (or earlier) - US Pacific
Time
Set-up: Board Meeting Set for 20

For those of you who would like to join remotely, we will use the CHAOSS
Zoom room at:

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/720431288
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Funomaha.zoom.us%2Fj%2F720431288&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNG0EaIIXeIlgDfXXzhCz5CaM0xeiw>
Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
or International numbers Meeting ID: 720 431 288

A bit closer to the meeting, I'll send out an agenda. Also, if you have
items, please share them with me so I can include them.

Regards,
Matt

--
Mutual of Omaha Associate Professor