[Chaoss-Board] Governing Board meeting at OSS-NA?

Georg Link linkgeorg at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:07:33 UTC 2019

Hi Ray,

I know you were on today's community call, so this email is for everyone
who was not.

We discussed during the community call, that a short meeting may be in
order. I believe Matt wanted to see about scheduling a meeting.

What are possible agenda items?

   - Reflect on CHAOSSconNA'19
   - Reflect on first metric release

Either way, we will probably run into each other in the hall way and have
time to catch up.

Best,
Georg