[Chaoss-Board] Community Bridge Funds

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:59:02 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

If you aren't aware, the CHAOSS project has been approved as a Linux
Foundation Community Bridge project and we currently have a bit over
$16,000 in our account for the following:

[image: Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 10.23.53 AM.png]

In order to spend these funds, I think it should require approval from the
board (or a subset of board members). So I think there are a few details
that should be worked out among us:

1) Should the entire CHAOSS board or a subset of the board approve funding
requests?
2) If it is a subset, who will comprise this team?
3) For CHAOSS members to request the use of funds, I have started a Google
Doc that could serve as the request template by which people/teams could
request the use of funds. This is a work in progress and comments/edits are
welcome.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fVlhGAqdGRVvT-db2syW6-TmMTEME9MNLkV1D47sfwI/edit

Please share your thoughts.

Regards,