[Chaoss-Board] Community Bridge Funds

Georg Link linkgeorg at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:49:52 UTC 2019

Thanks Matt!

1. I think we can establish a "budget committee". No need to bother the
whole governing board with every request. The budget committee could have a
rule to escalate to the GB, if a request exceeds some percent of available
funds or a fixed dollar amount.

2. A subset of GB members who volunteer for being on the budget committee.

3. +1 Thank you for putting the request template. The requested information
seems reasonable - not too much but enough to make a decision.

Georg