[Chaoss-Board] OSSNA CHAOSS Board Meeting (and CHAOSScon)

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:05:58 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I'd like to have a brief board meeting at OSSNA. Details are here:

Event Name:  CHAOSS Board Meeting
Date:  Wednesday, August 21st
Time:  8am-9am (starting promptly)
Room: TBD but at the OSSNA event location

Please let me know if you're dialing in and I'll make sure to share
connection details with you. Also, I send out an agenda ahead. If you have
particular items you'd like to address, please let me know.

Also, I'll put a plug in here for CHAOSScon. I'd like to encourage you
and/or your colleagues to not only attend CHAOSScon (August 20th) but also
to submit a talk. We'd love to hear how your organizations are considering
and working with CHAOSS related issues. Information here:

Event: https://chaoss.community/chaosscon-2019-na/
Submit: https://tinyurl.com/yyyseldr

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,