[Chaoss-Board] Community Bridge Funds

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Thu May 30 11:43:30 UTC 2019

Hi Ray,

Yes, this completely makes sense. I've started a very simple document to
capture this. I'll put this on the board agenda to talk about how we
categorize and prioritize items.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BtelsQom1bKe4DDCIMJtqpSlHE_y-nhe00plTbRKUUA/edit

I'm also in favor of a sub-team to approve/deny requests. Do others on the
board have thoughts?

Matt