[Chaoss-Board] Sponsorship for CHAOSScast

Sean P. Goggins s at goggins.com
Sat Apr 11 14:39:41 UTC 2020

I assume we will know if a new sponsor is proposed? I ask because I put an
ad rotator on a personal website once, really just to explore how that
works, not realizing that porn sites could be in the rotation. So, just
verifying it's not that kind of deal. :) ... My that ad rotator got removed
**fast**!! (btw)

Sean