[Chaoss-Board] CHAOSS Goals 2020

Michael Dolan mdolan at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Feb 4 19:37:39 UTC 2020

I'd suggest including Steve Winslow from my team who has done this for
other communities lead that conversation. We've done quite a few of these
but each has some nuance around what they use as the basis for
certification. I would be happy to have a call with those interested and
have Steve walk through the approach we've used for other projects.

---
Mike Dolan
VP of Strategic Programs
The Linux Foundation
Office: +1.330.460.3250   Cell: +1.440.552.5322
mdolan at linuxfoundation.org
---