[Chaoss-Board] CHAOSS Goals 2020

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 11:26:37 UTC 2020

Thanks Ildikó,

Here is the information for the Member Summit

The Linux Foundation's 2020 Member Summit
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lf-member-summit/> (formerly known as
Open Source Leadership Summit) will be held March 10-12 at the Resort at
Squaw Creek in Lake Tahoe, CA, and we’re pleased to extend invitations to
all of our board members.

LF Member Summit is a by-invitation event for Linux Foundation and LF
Project members. The Invitation Acceptance Code below is for each of our
governing board members only and is non-transferable. Companies will
receive additional invitations based on membership level to the person from
your company on record as the voting contact for your membership.

Click Here to Register
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/lf-member-summit/register/> and select
the "Register Now" button once the page opens.
Choose Invitation Acceptance as your Registration Type

Enter Invitation Acceptance Code: LFMS20CHA

CHAOSS has a room reserved for a board meeting on
Friday March 13th in the AM (Monument Peak).