[Chaoss-Board] CHAOSS Goals 2020

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 12:25:44 UTC 2020

100% agree. Again, here are the connection details for folks.

Matt

Join Zoom Meeting https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/803319128
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/803319128&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw2KtqFXwL12Fo7jWhSDwaEz>
Meeting ID: 803 319 128

Dial by your location +1 646 876 9923 US (New York) +1 669 900 6833 US (San
Jose) Meeting ID: 803 319 128

Find your local number: https://unomaha.zoom.us/u/asJyyPYFA
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://unomaha.zoom.us/u/asJyyPYFA&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AOvVaw3BaFFsvr92gcIPBOljJcA3>

Join by SIP 803319128 at zoomcrc.com

Join by H.323 162.255.37.11 (US West) 162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China) 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai) 115.114.115.7 (India
Hyderabad) 213.19.144.110 (EMEA) 103.122.166.55 (Australia) 209.9.211.110
(Hong Kong) 64.211.144.160 (Brazil) 69.174.57.160 (Canada) 207.226.132.110
(Japan) Meeting ID: 803 319 128