[Chaoss-Board] How to continue CHAOSScast? [Fwd: Rebase is shutting down on Sept 18]

Georg Link linkgeorg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 19:58:59 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

Any thoughts on how to continue CHAOSScast without Rebase.fm's services?

I propose we do the following:
1. Continue to use Firebase for hosting podcast ($19/month)
2. Pay for audio editing ($99/episode).
3. Pay for detailed show notes ($60/episode).
4. Reduce release frequency to every other week to cut cost.
5. Approach sponsors to secure funding for CHAOSScast.

This will cost us $349/month for 2 episodes per month.

I can lay out the expenses and request a refund through Community Bridge.

Best,
Georg

--
Georg Link, PhD