[Chaoss-Board] How to continue CHAOSScast? [Fwd: Rebase is shutting down on Sept 18]

Georg Link linkgeorg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:26:40 UTC 2020

Thanks everyone for jumping in on the conversation. I love the ideas from
Matt, Andrea, Venia, and Nicole!

We discuss on Tuesday that the next step could be a blog post that we can
share with others.

Here's a draft, please let me know what you think of the blog post for
CHAOSS.community:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N6GBMdjBe230h7nWxV2Nk7p-9jV4AiBKxB2PQAx2nBw/edit#

Best,
Georg