[Chaoss-Board] How to continue CHAOSScast? [Fwd: Rebase is shutting down on Sept 18]

Samantha Logan samantha at sociallyconstructed.online
Thu Sep 17 22:06:22 UTC 2020

I think the blog looks great too.

To get the ball rolling, would you want to consider sending the blog and a
personally customized email to all of the prior participants, guests,
panelists, and hosts of the podcast we've had so far to retro-actively
offer them the opportunity as well with a discount price or single extra
perk to create a proof-of-concept/funnel? That may help with greasing the
wheels and getting us out of where we are in the immediate as we wait for
people to follow through on the offer.

I also wanted to add to the list making a Patreon for the podcast. that was
a glaring missed opportunity I just thought of.

Samantha Venia Logan
Co-Founder of SociallyConstructed.Online
307-274-5516  | samantha at SociallyConstructed.Online
6715 Autumn Ridge Dr. Unit 2, Fort Collins CO., 80525