[Chaoss-Board] How to continue CHAOSScast? [Fwd: Rebase is shutting down on Sept 18]

Samantha Venia Logan samantha at sociallyconstructed.online
Tue Sep 22 21:33:59 UTC 2020

So, I'm wondering if we can return to ground here,

What funding options are we most liking here? Have we thought of or decided
on any specific ways to keep the podcast running? I just want to make sure
I'm on the right page.

Samantha Venia Logan
Co-Founder of SociallyConstructed.Online
307-274-5516  | samantha at SociallyConstructed.Online
6715 Autumn Ridge Dr. Unit 2, Fort Collins CO., 80525