[Chaoss-Board] CHAOSS response to FSF

Daniel Izquierdo daniel.izquierdo.cortazar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 09:50:24 UTC 2021

Hi Georg, and everyone else,

Thanks for moving this forward. I think this is an important action to do.

I agree with the comments and the communication channel to use (email +
blog post).

With respect to the mailing list moderation, we already have a CoC and this
is referenced in the email proposal. I'm not against moderating the list
for a while, but who are we to moderate someone's opinion? Another case is
to moderate new people joining the discussion during these days as they may
join for a specific reason.

Regards,
Daniel.