[Chaoss-software] A new thread on meetings

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at gsyc.es
Thu Nov 2 11:15:48 UTC 2017

Hi, Ray,

That's fine with me. in fact, we can add as an item to the meeting how
to do next meetings. For now, the other items could be the four items
that I proposed earlier (for some of them, I think we already have
agreement via email, but we can summarize anyway).

Saludos,

	Jesus.

http://twitter.com/jgbarah          http://gsyc.es/~jgb