[Chaoss-software] A new thread on meetings

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Nov 3 16:51:26 UTC 2017

Jesus,

Thanks for the list of topics.  My one suggestion is to prioritize the
discussion on Software TC voting members and we can go over the rest in the
order you have (this is based on email exchanges over the past few
weeks)....

Cheers,

Ray

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 1:11 AM, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona <jgb at bitergia.com