[Chaoss-software] [Oss-health-metrics] [CoC working group] Invite to Code of Conduct working group

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Wed Nov 15 22:14:55 UTC 2017

Thanks a lot for the clarification, Sean. I know there is a lot of
concern about gender imbalance, and in fact I'm also very concerned
about it. I'm less familiar with harassment episodes, but I completely
agree we should be crystal clear about them.

I'm more familiar with other kinds of discrimination, but just because
of my personal circumstances (such as not being native English speaker
in communities where English is the lingua franca and for a large
fraction of the speakers it is also their mother tongue). Maybe that's
why I'm interested in having an open mind about the kinds of trouble
and diversity that we may have.

This said, I don't want to make this an endless discussion. From my
point of view, since I included several of the CoCs in the table to
analyze, I'm not going to rank any of them, and I will be happy with
any result that the ranking raises. Let's go, rank, and if needed have
a discussion based on that ranking.

Saludos,

	Jesus.