[Chaoss-software] First meeting of the CHAOSS Software TC

Ben Lloyd Pearson benp at osg.samsung.com
Mon Oct 2 15:51:25 UTC 2017

Thanks for getting this in motion Jesus.

Depending on how many people we have, it might also be a good idea to set aside some time for introductions during the meeting so we can get a better idea of what everyone hopes to gain from participation.

Otherwise, 14:00 GMT is perfect for me in Central US, +1 for that time slot.

--
Ben Lloyd Pearson - Open Source Operations & Strategy
Samsung Open Source Group
benp at osg.samsung.com