[Chaoss-software] First meeting of the CHAOSS Software TC

D M German dmg at turingmachine.org
Mon Oct 2 17:03:39 UTC 2017

 Ben Lloyd Pearson twisted the bytes to say:

 Ben> Thanks for getting this in motion Jesus.
 Ben> Depending on how many people we have, it might also be a good idea to set aside some time for introductions during the
 Ben> meeting so we can get a better idea of what everyone hopes to gain from participation.

why don't we do this via email? I think it is more effective. I will
remember it better and I have a way to go back and check. In fact, I
think that online email discussions are way better than
group-discussions on a telephone call (I don't personally favour having
conference calls with a large group of people).

But indeed, this is a very good question. The pressing matter is to
create and evaluate metrics, I suspect.

--dmg