[Chaoss-software] Code of Conduct for CHAOSS Project - open for discussion

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Mon Oct 2 22:35:54 UTC 2017

Hi, Georg,

In GrimoireLab I was about to propose widely a small modification of
the OPNFV code of conduct [1], which seemed to me, and to some other
people who participated in a preliminary discussion, a good compromise
between  simplicity and utility.

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/OPNFV+Community+Code+of+Conduct

If you prefer to do this at the CHAOSS level, I can wait.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
/me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah