[Chaoss-software] First meeting of the CHAOSS Software TC

Sean Goggins s at goggins.com
Mon Oct 16 14:11:26 UTC 2017

Hi Jesus:

I am not completely following the suggestions. I think we have the voting members to start with, don’t we?

I am not sure what is proposed regarding IRC.  What channel? What day?

I see “week of October 15” is this week, but its unclear what day.

If possible, I would like to suggest we setup a synchronous channel like the metrics committee does.  I think its easier to hash out ideas this way.

With regards to software, it would be good, I think, if we could discuss what the aims, goals, and timelines of having three previously disparate code bases operating out of our repository might be.  The evolution of metrics and the integration of already implemented software packages (is this the goal?) may not be congruent with rapid development and hashing out of metrics definitions.  Or it might be … I don’t know. But it would be helpful to discuss the high level goals of this choice.

Thanks!

Sean