[Chaoss-software] Introduction

Jeremy jeremy at linuxquestions.org
Mon Oct 23 15:18:14 UTC 2017

Hello,

My name is Jeremy and I'm the Open Source Programs Lead at Datadog, as
well as the founder of LinuxQuestions.org. I was at the initial
announcement of CHAOSS at Open Source Summit North America, and as
open source communities and metrics are both things I've been
passionate about for quite some time I've been following since. I'll
be giving a talk at Open Source Summit EU tomorrow that may be of
interest to some on the software committee
(https://osseu17.sched.com/event/7f3cfd22601f1caf3aa361ab602aac62 for
more info), but unfortunate it's during the CHAOSS breakout. If anyone
is attending and would like to discuss, please feel free to track me
down in the hallway or reach out off-list. Look forward to further
discussions about metrics and CHAOSS in particular on-list.

--jeremy