[Chaoss-software] [Meeting item] Formalization of voting members

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Tue Oct 31 22:46:06 UTC 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-31 at 09:07 -0700, Raymond Paik wrote:
> Sorry I'm jumping very late into this thread (and apologies in
> advance if you already covered this face-to-face in Prague last
> week).
>
> I definitely think there was some confusion between Governing Board
> compositions and TC compositions.  Personally, I'm not sure if it
> makes sense for people on the Board to have vote/merge rights for the
> Software TC as not everyone on the Board will be familiar with the
> software.
>
> In this thread, are we trying to determine the composition of voting
> members of both Metrics & Software TC's or just the Software TC?

Only for the Software TC, since this came from the "virtual meeting"
that I started some days ago.

In any case, this item is not stalled. I hope to come back with a
proposal soon, so that we can re-start the discussion.

Saludos.

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
/me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah