[Chaoss-software] CHAOSSCon/GrimoireCon EU: Delivering a talk or attending

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Fri Jan 5 08:56:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

This is just a reminder about our upcoming CHAOSSCon/GrimoireCon EU

http://grimoirelab.github.io/con/

For attending, you should register in advance (this is mainly because
room space is limited). If you're in the CHAOSS mailing lists, you can
use the code "GrimoireOwlFriend" when registering, for a free pass
(please ask me in case of trouble).

If you're interested in delivering a talk, please send me a title and a
short summary. The topic should be related to CHAOSS goals (metrics
about FOSS software development and FOSS for analyzing software
development), but not neccesarily about CHAOSS initiatives. I mean, if
you want for example to present on your preferred metrics for some
specific aspect of FOSS development, that's fine.

I would like to have a draft of the schedule early next week, so if you
are interested, please contact me asap.

CHAOSSCon/GrimoireCon EU happens in Brussels, just the day before
FOSDEM, so it is also a good opportunity to enjoy this very particular
conference, the largest about FOSS in Europe, where you don't even need
to register.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

--