[Chaoss-software] Face-to-face hacking session

Raymond Paik rpaik at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Jan 5 23:45:48 UTC 2018

All,

Happy New Year!

I think we had a few conversation regarding face-to-face hackfest for the
CHAOSS community over the past several months and wanted to bring the
discussion to the mailing list....

One of the challenges of course is finding a date/location that works for
most people and I'd think the event should be 1 1/2 - 2 days long to make
it worthwhile for people to travel.

Could people suggest some events/conferences where it would make sense to
organize the hackfest event around?  As for the venue, if anyone has a
conference room with good wifi (for 10-15 people) that you can provide to
community members, that'd obviously help with costs :-)  If there is a free
venue, we could even organize this outside of any meeting/conference.

Let me know....

Thanks,

Ray