[CHAOSS] Thanks to all who helped organize the workshop

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Fri Aug 31 23:40:53 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot, Scott. Indeed, thanks to everybody who helped to organize
CHAOSSCon, either in pure organization, in support during the event, as
speakers, or as people coming from many corners of the world.

See you in CHAOSCon EU, to be held in Brussels (Belgium), on Feb 1st!
(the day just before FOSDEM).

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com