[CHAOSS] Work with the CHAOSS Workgroups

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 17:49:26 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that a considerable amount of work is
being down within the CHAOSS work groups:

Diversity and Inclusion:
https://github.com/chaoss/wg-diversity-inclusion

Growth-Maturity-Decline
https://github.com/chaoss/wg-gmd

If you are interesting in being more involved in the CHAOSS project and one
of these work groups appeals to you, I encourage you to join their
conversation. I know that work has been aimed at the development of focus
areas, related metrics, deployment, and use cases.

D&I
The D&I work group meets every Monday at 9:30am CT (usually 16:30 CET) in
the CHAOSS Zoom room https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/720431288 (Meeting ID for dial
in
<https://unomaha.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=DKGo2mmIuOv9xSjphoGZZmYKxr5HFrS9>:
720 431 288)

GMD
The GMD work group meets every Wednesday at 11am CDT (usually 18:00 CET) in
the CHAOSS Zoom room https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/720431288 (Meeting ID for dial
in
<https://unomaha.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=DKGo2mmIuOv9xSjphoGZZmYKxr5HFrS9>:
720 431 288)