[CHAOSS] Opening discussion on using Discourse Forum for CHAOSS

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Mon Nov 12 09:42:56 UTC 2018

I agree with Daniel. I would also rather prefer that we stick to FOSS
tools & services, as much as possible (I don't think it is necessary to
explain the advantages of FOSS here, so I will skip you all that part).

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
/me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah