[CHAOSS] Opening discussion on using Discourse Forum for CHAOSS

Georg Link glink at unomaha.edu
Sun Nov 18 18:22:45 UTC 2018

Update:
On Tuesday's call, we favored the following approach.
NO CHANGE: Do not use Discourse and continue using mailing lists.
Next time we see the need for a new mailing list, we have Discourse waiting
for us and we can consider moving mailing list communications over to
Discourse.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the discussion here on the mailing
list and on various calls.

Georg