[CHAOSS] [wg-gmd] GMD Panel Collection using GrimoireLab

Alberto Pérez García-Plaza alpgarcia at bitergia.com
Wed Nov 28 14:14:37 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I've started building some Kibana based dashboards on top of GrimoireLab
data. As a first approach, I took Code Development metrics page [1] and
built a first panel focused on Pull Request Merged. I opened a public
issue [2] to share my progress. Please feel free to participate in the
discussion there. I will also participate in today's wg-gmd meeting, so
we can talk about this there too.

The idea is building a collection of panels for as many metrics as
possible, so more panels are coming.

Best,

Alberto.

[1]