[CHAOSS] GSoC'19 Aspirant

Georg Link glink at unomaha.edu
Thu Nov 29 15:11:45 UTC 2018

Welcome Atharva Sharma,

What kind of contributions would you like to make? Software development?
Discussing metric definitions (I know it is hard to understand what that
means)? Documenting work we do?
The easiest way to get started is by asking questions about what we do and
joining our weekly calls.

Best,
Georg

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 5:57 AM Atharva Sharma <mailatharvasharma at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am Atharva Sharma, I love making open source contributions and I have
> completed the Hacktoberfest 2019 too.
>
> I am interested in contributing to one of your projects. Please guide me
> how to begin.
>
> I'll be also applying for GSoC '19.
>
> Looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Thank you,
> Atharva Sharma

Georg J.P. Link
PhD Candidate
College of Information Science and Technology | PKI 367
University of Nebraska at Omaha | www.unomaha.edu