[CHAOSS] GSoC'19 Aspirant

Atharva Sharma mailatharvasharma at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:26:51 UTC 2018

Thank you for getting back to me George !

I have worked with Front-End Web technologies : Vue.js, Bootstrap,
JavaScript, SaSS, CSS3, HTML5 ; also Firebase as a backend solution.

I am good with C and C++ and also familiar with Git and GitHub.

I am ready to work on Software Development, discussing Metric Definitions,
and or Documentation.

Why don't you suggest a project which would be best suited ? If possible,
that would be a great help to me.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Atharva