[CHAOSS] GSoC'19 Aspirant

Georg Link glink at unomaha.edu
Thu Nov 29 18:12:45 UTC 2018

Atharva,

You can get an idea of what we had proposed for this year's GSoC students.
The following page also points you to two projects that you could start
with (i.e. Augur <https://github.com/chaoss/augur>and GrimoireLab
<https://chaoss.github.io/grimoirelab/>):
https://wiki.linuxfoundation.org/chaoss/gsoc-ideas

Considering your interest in getting hands on with coding, there are others
in the community who are better suited to get you stared.

Best,
Georg