[CHAOSS] [wg-gmd] Meeting Notes - September 9th 2018

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Tue Oct 2 17:45:11 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-09-26 at 12:14 -0500, Kevin Lumbard wrote:
> [...]
>
> GMD work processes need to be ironed out ( Branch vs Separate Repo)
>  There are pros and cons for working in a Branch vs a Separate Repo
> Arguments can be made in the mailing list and we can vote or reply to
> reach consensus. There is an existing thread on this topic.

[Some notes specific to GMD after the CHAOSS meeting today]

Today, during the weekly CHAOSS meeting, we were talking about this. We
agreed to go on working on a separate repo for now, and reevaluate
during the next CHAOSSCon. So, I think we should come back to our gmd-
repo.

In addition, we proposed to use the naming they are using in D&I for
what we call areas of analysis, "focus areas" (during the meeting I
said "category", but now I realize "category" is "GMD", and "areas of
analysis" is what is akin to "focus areas in D&I").

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
/me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah