[CHAOSS] Rationalizing mailing lists

Georg Link glink at unomaha.edu
Fri Oct 19 20:17:20 UTC 2018

Thanks for going through mailing lists Jesus.

* Chaoss-discuss: Mailing list for CHAOSS Community discussions
* Chaoss-discussions: General discussions for the CHAOSS (Community
Health Analytics for OSS) project

I believe these two lists were created early on when we founded CHAOSS but
never used them because we continued to use oss-health-metrics@ until
recently when we decided to go with a brand new chaoss@ list.
I think we can delete these without losing anything.

Best,
Georg

--
Georg J.P. Link