[CHAOSS] Weekly Hangout

Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona jgb at bitergia.com
Wed Oct 31 13:10:33 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot for the summary and recording. Unfortunately, I didn't
notice that this week we in EU already switched to Winter time, but you
in US didn't, and I missed the meeting (well, to be precise, I was the
only one attending at the "European time" ;-) ).

For the time being, let's consider that the US time is the reference
for the meetings (I'm updating this in a pull request for the GMD
working group).

Saludos,

	Jesus

Bitergia: http://bitergia.com