[CHAOSS] Thanks to all who helped organize the workshop

Matt Germonprez germonprez at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 00:50:20 UTC 2018

Agreed. Thanks Scott. Thanks to everyone who participated and and BIG
thanks to everyone who helped make the workshop happen! It was a really
great day.

Matt

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 4:40 PM, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona <
jgb at bitergia.com> wrote:

> Thanks a lot, Scott. Indeed, thanks to everybody who helped to organize
> CHAOSSCon, either in pure organization, in support during the event, as
> speakers, or as people coming from many corners of the world.
>
> See you in CHAOSCon EU, to be held in Brussels (Belgium), on Feb 1st!
> (the day just before FOSDEM).
>
> Saludos,
>
>         Jesus.
>
> On Fri, 2018-08-31 at 13:21 -0700, Scott Lamons via CHAOSS wrote:
> > It was a pleasure meeting up with some of you at the CHAOSS workshop
> > and OS Summit.   I enjoyed hearing what other other organizations are
> > doing with metrics and look forward to getting more actively engaged
> > with the project moving forward.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Scott
> >
> > -----
> > Scott Lamons
> > Program Manager
> > FreeBSD Foundation
> > scott at freebsdfoundation.org

> --
> Bitergia: http://bitergia.com
> /me at Twitter: https://twitter.com/jgbarah

Mutual of Omaha Associate Professor
Information Systems
College of Information Science & Technology
University of Nebraska Omaha
he / him / his
https://goo.gl/E87KdK