[CHAOSS] Idea: CHAOSS blog on "Metrics in User"

Georg Link glink at unomaha.edu
Mon Sep 3 18:18:24 UTC 2018

Dear CHAOSS members,

At CHAOSScon and OSSNA, some of us discussed the idea of a blog series
about "Metrics in Use" to share experiences of using open source project
health metrics.

I wrote up a draft of how we can run the blog.
The goal is to develop a template that all of us can use to contribute to
the blog series.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p9FZM6rixjiEsxXQ7Ij-mbGCJKm_OrOQ6nd3oIBRnto/edit?usp=sharing

Please make edits freely to improve the draft and share your thoughts here
on the list.

*Three questions:*

   - Would this be valuable to you?
   - Would you contribute?
   - What else should we consider before launching?

Best,
Georg

--
Georg J.P. Link