[CHAOSS] Hi everyone

K. Kaushik Reddy reddykaushik18 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 08:45:46 UTC 2019

I am a second-year undergraduate C.S student at Amrita School of
Engineering, Bengaluru, India. I am a Data science enthusiast and a python
developer. I am familiar with NumPy , Pandas & matplotlib as well . I also
have
experience working with the Linux kernel.

 I think the most natural way to get started would be making some small yet
related contributions to the project. Do you have such small fixes that
could be assigned to me?
Besides that, I would really appreciate any form of suggestions or
information
about how the project could be completed. I really love to work with CHAOSS
for
the GSoC-2019 and much passionate about contributing to the CHAOSS
community.
 Will be looking forward for your positive reply.

Best,
K. Kaushik Reddy.