[CHAOSS] An introduction

Aniruddha Karajgi akarajgi0 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 14:51:02 UTC 2019

Hi Matt !
Really appreciate the prompt reply! I'd really like to work with CHAOSS for
GSOC 2019. I'd love to help in adding any new features, but I don't have a
good ideas as to what those features might be. Any tips and guidance would
be much appreciated.

PS:
Sorry for giving such a poor introduction earlier where I left out
important information. So, I'll introduce myself again.
My name is Aniruddha Karajgi.
My language of choice is python and my interests lie in webcrawlers(urllib3,
BeautifulSoup and requests) and python software development as a whole.
I've worked with numpy, matplotlib, pandas and have dabbled in machine
learning.
I'm from Hyderabad, India and currently in my sophomore year at BITS Pilani
studying Computer Science.

Regards,
Aniruddha Karajgi