[CHAOSS] ANNOUNCEMENT: Metrics Release 2020-08 is Finalized!

Elizabeth Barron elizabeth at naramore.net
Tue Aug 11 18:12:18 UTC 2020

Congratulations, Team CHAOSS!

After six months of hard work, CHAOSS is proud to release eight new metrics
that can be used to measure open source community health, bringing the
total number of defined metrics to 46. We also revised three existing
metrics, added new focus areas, and restructured our Value Working Group to
take a more accurate look at measuring value within projects.

All of the released metrics can be found at:
https://chaoss.community/metrics/

A visual report, detailing each defined metric can be found here:
https://chaoss.github.io/website/release/202008/CHAOSS-Metrics-Release-2020-08.pdf

Release notes for this release are here:
https://chaoss.community/release-history/

If you feel like spreading the news to your networks, the official blog
post announcement is here:
https://chaoss.community/blog-post/2020/08/11/2020-08-metrics-release/

Thanks again everyone for your incredible work in moving our metrics
forward. Amazing work!

--
Elizabeth Barron
CHAOSS Community Manager