Forrest Present

Forrest Keene isthmiwoodlands at accesschristian.com
Thu Dec 28 01:03:32 PST 2006

Start the New Year out Right!

It is our mission to sift through hundreds of emerging companies in order
to bring our readers that micro-cap diamond that will put them on the road
of financial independence.

In AlgoDyne Methanol Energy we have found a clear winner.  Do not
miss this opportunity.  This one is going to start the year off with a bang!!!

Company:  ADYN

Current Price:           $1.32
Short Term Target:       $3.50
Long Term Projected    $10.00

Check the recent news from this company.  They are in negotiations with
HUGE Asian investors.  They are forming partnerships with major players.
They are developing some INCREDIBLE technology.  This is a company
on the move.

And this is just the start.  Very soon we expect to see an incredible
revelation come out of this company.  The time is now.  Don't hesitate!