Texhoma Energy-great company

Robert Reeder ygdlwkubfiuv at bio-con.com
Tue Oct 17 00:01:28 PDT 2006

News item of oil-field discovery to send TXHE flying!!!

enterprise: Texhoma Energy
Ticker:  TXHE
current price:     $0.08
Target Price:      $O.27

Here you can find a brand new entrance into the Red Hot energy segment.
Texhoma's executive model projected profits with oil at $30
a barrel.  What do you think the earnings report  is going
to show with oil at its last price ?  We call them HUGE profits!  But it's the information of this recent oil-field discovery
that is really going to produce this one take off!!!

With a union of firm, proven management, Highly
Lucrative producing sector, and INCREDIBLE News item, this stock
is going to fly on Tuesday!!!

Partners should snap up TXHE as early as possible on Tuesday.
This Breeze is going to send it off the charts!  We all know
that in the oil business it's the important statement that
make these stocks detonate!!!