Getting the new RxRPC patches upstream

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Thu Apr 19 08:50:42 PDT 2007

David Howells <dhowells at redhat.com> writes:

> Eric W. Biederman <ebiederm at xmission.com> wrote:
>
>> What is the ETA on your patches?
>
> That depends on Dave Miller now, I think.  I'm assuming they need to go
> through the network GIT tree to get to Linus.  Certainly Andrew Morton seems
> to think so.

Ok.  I don't see any patches in -mm so I was assuming these patches have
not been queued up anywhere.

As long as these things happen in a reasonably timely manner so I can
remove the export of kernel_thread and kill daemonize I really don't care.

If you have written them they are quite likely better then my minimal
patches which were quite restrained because of my limited ability to
test these things.